Tuesday, December 6, 2011

not again.

I think I am living for others. Even in the smallest way, i don't like it. I want to be me, for me. well, not even for me, for god. I want to live the life that i am meant to live. I am so broken, and i need god to fill the cracks, not people.

Why do i care about other people's opinions? why should i let them influence the way i interact and live my life. i don't ever want to think that my voice is being silenced by the noise of the outside world, i can't and won't stand for that.

Today, was a reality check. Everything came at me in slow-motion, and every major thing did make the impact that it needed to on me. I realize my wrongs, and i have learned to appreciate all my rights. With god in my life, and good friends, i know i can keep it up. I don't normally show weakness, because i have to be strong for so many, but right now, i need all those people to step up and be strong for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment